The ZALORA Snap & Drop Initiative is a joint sustainability collaboration between Zalora South East Asia Pte. Ltd. and Life Line Clothing Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Life Line Clothing”) (the “Initiative”). This initiative is aligned with ZALORA’s Sustainability ambition to promote circularity and sustainable consumption. It allows customers to earn cashback that can be used to purchase products on ZALORA, in exchange for used clothes donated to Life Line Clothing.
This page, together with any policies and other documents referred to on it, including but not limited to our Website Terms and Conditions (the “ZALORA T&Cs”), our Personal Data Protection Policy, as well as our Cashback Terms and Conditions (the “Cashback T&Cs”), set out the terms and conditions that apply to your participation in the Initiative (the “Initiative T&Cs”). By participating in the Initiative, you agree to be bound by the Initiative T&Cs.
Please read the Initiative T&Cs carefully.
- When we refer to 'you' or 'your' we mean you, the person participating in the ZALORA Snap & Drop. Where we refer to 'we', 'us' or 'our' we mean ZALORA and/or Life Line Clothing which jointly offer the Initiative.
- We reserve the right to revise these Initiative T&Cs or terminate the Initiative and any part thereof at any part thereof at any time. Such changes will take effect from such date as we may determine.
- To qualify for the cashback awarded under the Initiative, you must be a registered account holder on ZALORA and aged 18 years or over.
- The steps to participate in this initiative are as follows:
Pack any clothes, shoes, bags or other fabrics (in any condition) into a box or bag.
Snap a picture of your bag of unwanted items in front of the collection box at one of the drop-off locations.
Drop your items into the collection box, and do note down the collection box number (SG0XXX).
Fill in the Snap & Drop form and get cashback as a token of appreciation.
Please refer to here for more info on how you may participate in the Initiative. Only items donated in accordance with the procedure set out here shall be deemed eligible for cashback under the Initiative. ZALORA and/or Life Line Clothing shall, in our sole discretion, determine if the items donated are suitable and eligible for cashback under the Initiative.
A $10 cashback will be awarded for each drop off and each customer is limited to redeem the cashback once in a month.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, we reserve the right to (a) modify the cashback awarded to you; or (b) not award you any cashback under the Initiative for any of the following reasons:
- at the sole discretion of ZALORA;
- if you are in breach of any of these terms or any applicable law;
- if you are deemed to or there are reasonable grounds to suspect you have committed fraud, abused the Initiative or otherwise misused the Initiative; or
- if you have harmed or are likely to harm ZALORA’s interest.
You understand and agree that we may collect and/or use personal data from you for the purposes of awarding you cashback under the Initiative. You shall ensure that the details, including any Personal Data, provided by you are accurate and up-to-date. We will not be responsible for any inaccurate details provided by you.
If you have any further questions, please refer here. Alternatively, please contact our Customer Service team for additional information and support.