Any copying, recording, broadcasting, rebroadcasting, downloading or web streaming of content produced by Zalora, including livestreams on ZLive, is strictly prohibited.
Any person, entity or corporation found in violation of this will be subject to legal action for infringement of intellectual property rights and other valid causes of action.
Because the livestream is streamed over the internet, several factors, including your viewing device system resources as well as your internet connection speed bandwidth, affect the quality of your live media viewing experience. Zalora does not provide any warranty for the livestream. Furthermore, Zalora expressly disclaims any unavailability of the livestream, interruptions to your viewing of the livestream, as well as delay in comment appearing or the inability to comment during the livestream.
Any participation in contests held during the livestream shall be subject to the terms and conditions of that contest.
By commenting during a livestream, you consent to photography, recording, editing and the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of your comment(s), to be used for any purpose by Zalora.
You are fully responsible for the comments posted during the livestream using your Zalora account. All comments made during the livestream represent the commenters own views and opinions and do not represent those of Zalora.
While Zalora always endeavours to protect our customers from bona fide attempts to invade their privacy, we are unable to extend this privilege if they are in clear breach of the law and for which the authorities are pursuing action. All comments are linked to your Zalora account which we reserve the right to disclose to law enforcement agencies should they require it for valid and lawful purposes.
Zalora encourages customers to comment and maintain a safe and respectful community where everyone feels free to express themselves.
The following behaviour and comments will not be allowed on ZLive:
- violent, threatening, obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, slanderous or defamatory
- abusive, offensive, antisocial, name-calling, harassing or personal attacks
- profanities, foul language, obscene abbreviations or alphabets followed by dashes or punctuation symbols
- spamming and trolling
- disclosure of personal information such as address or phone number
- solicitations, advertisements, promotions or endorsements for any financial, commercial, political or non-governmental agency
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- any infringement of third party intellectual property
- violating any law or public policy
We reserve the exclusive right to remove any comments which contravene the above.
Violators may be blocked or banned from commenting permanently.
If you feel that your comment has been unfairly removed or that you have been banned from commenting without just cause, kindly send us an email at email@example.com stating your reasons, which will be reviewed by our team. We will then consider your appeal.